Additional information is available for Corporate accounts looking to make these changes. See Modify the Email Footer in Your Account (for Corporate Accounts).
The Footer Details screen allows you to change the authorised sender information that appears in your email footer, as well as set which links to use for unsubscribes, preferences (if enabled) and updating profiles (if enabled).
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Highlight the message in question.
- From the Actions dropdown, select Footer Details.
- Make any edits as required (field descriptions are outlined below), then click .
On this screen, you can:
- Change the Sender Name of the message.
- Change the Sender contact details of the message.
- Set the Unsubscribe link details (such as which list and form style to use).
- Set the Manage preferences link details (such as which list and form style to use) - this is handy if you are using the List Preferences function and want to allow users to click a link in your email footer to update their preferences.
- Set the Update profile link details (such as which list and form style to use).
If you leave the list & styles set to (Default style), the system will automatically select the correct links and styles based on which list(s) the message is sent to at the time of sending.
If you wish to change something else in the footer of your emails, please submit a ticket with us to request the change.