The padding controls within our email designer allow you to just the padding around components, in order to improve the spacing of your email design.
- Open your desired email for editing.
- Select the component you wish to apply padding to. The settings for the selected component will appear on the right hand side.
- Locate the padding section and adjust these numbers as required. You'll note we have padding options for different elements - such as the padding around your content, the padding around any images you've added, etc.
- If you want adjust one of the padding values separately, you need to click the padlock icon to 'unlock' it. If the padlock is locked, then all four values will adjust to reflect the number you enter in.
- Once done, save your message.