While our platform automatically handles mobile responsiveness for email layouts, there may be a need to manually override font sizes for mobile devices.
Called Responsive Fonts, this feature allows you manually override font settings in order to make text appear smaller or larger on a mobile device - when compared to the standard desktop version of an email.
By default, we mirror text sizes between the two layouts - but if you'd like to manually override them for the mobile version of an email, check out our guide below.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Locate your email message and double-click it to open it for editing.
- Click Mobile along the bottom of the email editing window (as shown). The email will now be previewed in mobile view.
While the email is not editable in mobile view, you can use this view to adjust the font sizing for mobile devices and preview the results.
- On the right, locate the Mobile Font Sizes panel & tick the elements you wish to override the font sizes for, then adjust the size as desired. You will see the size update in the Mobile preview window.
- When done, click back to Desktop to continue working on your email or it.