In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of editing an event created directly within our platform. If you need to edit an Eventbrite event, you'll need to do so within Eventbrite.
There are several ways & places to create a new event in our platform, but we'll use the Dashboard for this guide.
- Select Dashboard from the sidebar.
- Locate the Events panel and click Manage Events.
- Locate, or search for, the event you wish to edit.
- Click next to the event you wish to edit.
- Select Edit event. The event dialog will open.
- Make any changes to the event details, links or imagery as required.
- When done, click .