Any changes made to the email address details, subject or preheader text will not be reflected in any already-scheduled sends that this message is a part of.
When you save your email for the first time the message details overlay will ask for a message name and email subject. If you have already saved your message for the first time, you can also get to this screen as follows;
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Highlight the message in question.
- From the Actions dropdown, select Message Details.
- Make any edits as required (field descriptions are outlined below), then click .
On this screen, you can:
- Change the Name of the message.
- Change the Folder in which the message resides.
- Set the message Subject (and insert wildcards).
- Set the From name, From address and Reply-to address.
- Set the Preview Text.
Add Pre-Header Text to Your Email