With more businesses turning to Google Apps today for their business needs, chances are you're also using Google Drive to manage your online documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
If you work with Google Sheets, importing your contacts directly from a Google sheet will save you time when importing contacts, especially if you import contacts regularly. Let's take a look...
- Select Lists and Forms from the sidebar.
- Select From other apps as the import method.
- Select Google Sheets.
- If you haven't already you will be prompted to connect your Google account at this point. Select the account and accept the conditions.
If you've accidentally linked an incorrect Google account, simply log out of our platform and back in again to reset the link.
- Choose your desired spreadsheet from the list and click
- Choose the list you would like the contacts to be imported into and click
- Review the field headings, making any appropriate changes, then click
- You are now done! From here you can choose to View the contacts you have just uploaded or Create a New Message.