Oh no! The zero fell off your number!
To add the zero back into your mobile numbers, when you export your data from the system to Excel is easy! Just follow these steps :
- Open your data in Excel (or similar product).
- Highlight the column of mobile numbers.
- Right click the column and choose the option 'Format Cells'.
- Go to the 'Custom' option from the left.
- In the 'Type' text box, type in 10 zeros (0000000000).
- Click 'Ok' and then save your data.
But before you blast your entire database and risk no response (or worse – an unsubscribe!), check out 5 brands that have nailed SMS marketing and what can be learned from them.
Want to know what’s possible with SMS marketing with the Vision6 platform? Head to our website for more information.