Use the Block Contacts feature to block entire domains, individual email addresses and mobile phone numbers from your account.
- Log into your account and go to the Account (cog-wheel icon) area.
- Select Blocked Contacts from the sidebar.
- Click .
- Type or paste-in the domains, email addresses and / or mobile numbers you wish to block.
- Once entered, click . The entered data will now be blocked.
Removing a Blocked Contact
- Complete Steps 1 and 2 from the above instructions.
- Click the (unblock) icon next to the desired entry to remove them from the blocked contacts list, or use the checkboxes on the left to select multiple contacts then choose Unblock from the Actions dropdown.