With more businesses turning to Google Apps today for their business needs, chances are you're also using Google Drive to manage your online documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
If you work with Google Sheets, importing your contacts directly from a Google sheet will save you time when importing contacts, especially if you import contacts regularly.
To import contacts from Google Sheets,
1. From the Lists and Forms menu select 'Import Contacts'.
2. select 'From other apps' as the import method
3. then select Google Sheets
If you haven't already you will be prompted to connect your google account at this point. Select the account and accept the conditions.
4. Select your desired spreadsheet from the list and click 'select'
5. Choose the list you would like the contacts to be imported into and click 'next'
6. Review the field headings, making any appropriate changes, and click 'Finish Importing'
You are now done! From here you can choose to View the contacts you have just uploaded or Create a New Message.