Account transfers can only be initiated to existing, active users. If the new account owner is not already an active user, you will need to add them as a user first. If the current account owner is no longer available, please contact our support team.
This article will guide you through transferring ownership of the account from you, to another user. You will need to be the current account owner in order to do so and the new owner will need to be an active user.
- Log into your account and go to the Account (cog-wheel icon) area.
- Select Users from the sidebar.
- Click next to the user you wish to transfer ownership to.
- Select Transfer ownership from the menu.
- Click to finalise the process. The previous owner will remain a user, with Admin access.