You can add unlimited users to your account to grant other people access to work within the account. Let's take a look...
- Open the Account area (⚙️ icon, at top right).
- Select Users from the sidebar.
- Enter in the new user's details and set their access levels then click
- An invitation will now be sent to the new user. At this point you can choose to set the message limits for this user by clicking the button at the bottom of the window.
By default there are no limits.
You can access this menu again at any time by clicking on the Options menu located to the right of each user.
- Once the email invitation has been sent to the new user and they click the link inside, the set up will be complete and the new user will be listed in the user list.
If you use our Sender Profiles function, don't forget to assign a profile to your new user - otherwise they will not be able to send or send email messages.
Resending the Invitation
If you need to re-send the invitation to the new user for some reason, you can do so by:
- Clicking the Edit option on the right side of the pending invite in the user list
- Select the Invite Again option.