Whether you're closing your account or backing up your data, sometimes you need to get your hands on everything. In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of downloading data from your account.
Download Messages, Files, Images & Contacts
- Click the (Account) icon at the top right.
- Select the Download data tab.
- Then from the Options sub tab, select the type of content you wish to download.
- Click .
- Select the items to download and click Download from the Actions dropdown (or just select Download All from the dropdown to download all items within the selected category).
- A .zip file will be prepared for you and you will be notified by email when the file is ready to download.
Download Reporting Data
Downloading reporting data is a different process. To do this you need to open each individual report and click on the section that you wish to download data for.
- Select Reports from the sidebar.
- Open the report that you wish to download data for.
- In the Activity panel, click on the field you wish to view data for - i.e., one of: Opened, Unopened, Clicked, Profile Updated. Unsubscribed or Complained. A popup window will open.
- Click the (table settings) icon from the top right corner of the table and click on the fields you'd like to include in your download. Click .
- Click the icon to download the data as a .CSV file.
- Repeat this process for any other activity statistics, or reports, you wish to download.