In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of downloading data from your account.
Download Messages, Files, Images & Lists or Contacts
If you use our CRM function, any notes saved against contacts will also be included in a contact list export (in a separate spreadsheet).
- Open the Account area (⚙️ icon, at top right).
- Select Download Data from the sidebar.
- Then from the Options sub tab, select the type of content you wish to download.
- Click .
- Select the items to download and click Download from the Actions dropdown (or just select Download All from the dropdown to download all items within the selected category).
- A .zip file will be prepared for you and you will be notified by email when the file is ready to download.
Download Reporting Data
Downloading reporting data is a different process. To do this you need to open each individual report and click on the section that you wish to download data for.
- Select Reports from the sidebar.
- Open the report that you wish to download data for.
- In the Activity panel, click on the field you wish to view data for - i.e., one of: Opened, Unopened, Clicked, Profile Updated. Unsubscribed or Complained. A popup window will open.
- Click the Table Settings (small ⚙️) icon towards the top-right of the table and click on the fields you'd like to include in your download. Click .
- Click the icon to download the data as a .CSV file.
- Repeat this process for any other activity statistics, or reports, you wish to download.