- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Locate your email message and double-click it to open it for editing.
- From the various options at top right, click Send. The sending screen will now appear.
- Use the top panel to configure the From name and From address details.
This information can also be accessed directly, via the Message Details section.
- In the second panel, configure your message subject - all of your recipients will see this subject in their email inboxes once the message is sent. You can select and enter a Regular subject, or elect to run an A/B Test.
Got a few subject ideas in mind, but aren't sure which subject will result in a better open rate for your email? Run an A/B test experiment and let our system find the better subject for you!
- In the third panel, click to choose the recipients of your message. Once in this section, you can select your folder and list at the top - then select from one of several options;
- Entire list: This option will send to every valid contact on the selected list.
- Manual selection: This option lets you manually select the contacts that you'd like to send this email message to.
- New recipients only: This option will send the email message only to those that have not yet received it.
- Advanced selection: This option allows you to search your contacts to build a specific subset of recipients that you'd like to send this message to. You can also select from pre-made segments using this option.
Advanced Search, or Contact Segmentation
Create and Post a Social Update