When conducting an email send, we strongly recommend including yourself in the send (by adding yourself to all of your lists, or sending to a staff list as well - since you can send to multiple lists at the same time). That way, you will always have an archive copy of what was sent and when. Additionally, if you spot an error with one of you links, we may be able to correct it for you - but only if you were included on the original send from that batch.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Locate your email message and double-click it to open it for editing.
- From the various options at top right, click Send. The sending screen will now appear.
- Use the top panel to configure the From name and From address details.
This information can also be accessed directly, via the Message Details section.
- In the second panel, configure your message subject - all of your recipients will see this subject in their email inboxes once the message is sent. You can select and enter a Regular subject, or elect to run an A/B Test.
Got a few subject ideas in mind, but aren't sure which subject will result in a better open rate for your email? Run an A/B test experiment and let our system find the better subject for you!
- In the third panel, click to choose the recipients of your message. Once in this section, you can select your folder and list at the top - then select from one of several options;
- Entire list: This option will send to every valid contact on the selected list.
- Manual selection: This option lets you manually select the contacts that you'd like to send this email message to.
- New recipients only: This option will send the email message only to those that have not yet received it.
- Advanced selection: This option allows you to search your contacts to build a specific subset of recipients that you'd like to send this message to. You can also select from pre-made segments using this option.
Advanced Search, or Contact Segmentation
Create and Post a Social Update