In this guide, we'll show you how to send an email to contacts that have not been sent a particular email, or - that have been sent a particular email, depending on what you're after.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Locate & highlight the message you'd like to send, then click Send from the actions dropdown.
- Click .
- Choose the Advanced Selection option. We can now create an advanced search criteria.
- From the first dropdown, choose Specific Email Sent (search by Name), or Specific Email Sent (search by Subject).
- From the second drop down, choose Has been sent, or Has not been sent (depending on your use case).
- From the third dropdown, select the email message in question.
- Click .
- Click to send your email to these contacts.
- Send or Resend to Contacts Who Bounced From a Particular Email Send
- Send or Resend to Contacts Who Did Not Click on Anything in a Particular Email
- Send or Resend to Contacts Who Did Not Open a Particular Email
- Send to Contacts Who Clicked a Link in Your Most Recent Email