It's generally always a good idea to link your email, particularly in the footer where your contact information is placed, to your social media pages. That way, recipients can engage further with your brand.
- Select Messages from the sidebar and open your desired email for editing.
- Drag-in a new Text component from the Content tab (or locate an existing one you'd like to use).
- Double-click inside the component to open it for editing.
- Place the cursor where you'd like your social media image to appear & click the icon on the floating toolbar to open the Files & Image Browser.
- Locate your existing social media image / icon, or upload it from your computer. If you don't have one, you can find a selection of pre-made icons in the Buttons folder, as shown.
- Click on the desired image.
- Adjust the size if desired and click . Your image will now be inserted into your email.
- To link your image so that it goes somewhere when clicked by the recipient, highlight it and click the (insert link) icon from the floating toolbar.
- Enter or paste the link to your relevant social media page. When done, click .
- Repeat this process for any other social media icons, and corresponding links, you'd like to insert.
You can add some padding between the social media icons with the spacebar key.
For details on how to allow recipients to share a link to the online version of your email on social media, see: Insert Links Into an Email.