If you've built a nice form design and want to replicate this on other forms, you can copy some of the styling over to another form (either on the same, or a different, list). This will save you building another form from scratch.
Form fields (if they're different between the two lists) and form width properties won't transfer as part of the copy.
- Select Lists and Forms from the sidebar.
- Double-click on the list you wish to copy the form design to, to open it into forms view. Each form will now open as a tab along the top.
- Click on the relevant form tab to open it for editing.
- In the settings area to the right, open the Advanced Settings panel.
- Click Import Design from another form.
- Select the List and Form to import from.
- Click . The style will now be imported.