- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Open the desired email message for editing.
- Over on the right of the screen, select the Design tab.
- Scroll down and open the Default Fonts panel.
- Adjust the Line Height setting by clicking on the drop down menu and selecting a new value. This will adjust the line height spacing throughout your entire email.
If the majority of your recipients use Outlook to view their emails on, then we would recommend leaving the line-height setting at the default height option due to the formatting issues that can occur in older Outlook 2003/2010 versions.