When you create an Update Profile form, perhaps to conduct a survey of your contacts, you may notice that a login form appears before the Update Profile form does. This is so that the system can identify the user and thus, knows who to apply any profile updates to - but you can disable this in some instances.
One such instance is when the user clicks through to the form from an email. Because the system knows who they are in this circumstance, you can skip the display of the login form.
- Select Lists and Forms from the sidebar.
- Double-click on the list in question, to navigate to the forms for that list. The various forms attached to your selected list will now appear as tabs.
- Select your desired Update Profile form.
- On the right hand side, locate and expand the Advanced Settings panel.
- Enable the Do not show login form if contact has clicked through from an email option.
- Click to save your changes. Anyone linked to this particular form visa an email will now be taken directly to the form - bypassing the login form.