If you would like to send your next email to only those contacts who clicked a link in your most recent email, you can do so by following the steps below.
The title of this article may not always be 100% accurate. This is because our system only stores the Date of last click on a contact record - it doesn't store which email this is in reference to. For example, if you've sent two emails recently & a contact has only clicked something in the first email, you would not know this by looking at the data available to you on the contact's record.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Locate & highlight the message you'd like to send, then click Send from the actions dropdown.
- Click .
- Choose the Advanced Selection option. We can now create an advanced search criteria.
- From the first dropdown, choose Date of last click.
- From the second drop down, choose After.
- From the date selector, choose the day before the last message was sent. For example, if you sent the last email on the 7th of January, then the date you would select is the 6th of January.
- Click .
- Click to send your email to these contacts.
- Send to Contacts That Haven’t Been Sent (Or Have Been Sent) A Particular Email
- Send or Resend to Contacts Who Bounced From a Particular Email Send
- Send or Resend to Contacts Who Did Not Click on Anything in a Particular Email
- Send or Resend to Contacts Who Did Not Open a Particular Email