It can sometimes be handy to link one email to another - such as allowing readers of your eNewsletter to view the previous issue, by adding a link to it within your email.
We also have articles relating to adding a table of contents (nb. this function is no longer supported by most email clients), as well as linking one main email to several other separate 'article' emails.
- Select Messages from the sidebar and open your email message for editing.
- Insert a link into your email (the link can be attached to a button, text, or an image).
- Within the link dialog, change the Link To: dropdown from the default option, to Email Message, as shown below.
- Next, select the email you'd like to link to.
- Click . The selected element will now link to the chosen email message.