API Keys are necessary for integrating your account with other applications via Zapier. They are also required if you are going to use the API to build a custom integration.
- Select Integrations from the sidebar.
- Select the API Keys tab, as shown.
- Click on the right side and give your API Key a name.
- Choose the access level the key should have, then press .
- Copy the API key provided and save in a safe location ready for use in Zapier.
Once you've set up your API key in Zapier, there is no need to create any more keys as Zapier will remember the key you used for your account.
An API key gives account access to a third party - so don't share it with anyone unless you're expecting a request for it due to an integration or similar. If you're unsure, please ask our support team.