Facebook Lead ads allow you to find people who may be interested in your products or services and collect information from them. Using an Instant Form, you can collect contact information such as name, email address, phone number etc. (Source: Facebook)
In its default state, Facebook collects this form data - and you'll need to regularly download CSV files to see new leads. However, by linking our platform with Facebook, you can have the data sync across automatically. Facebook uses a third-party tool, called Zapier, for this.
Zapier has its own plans and pricing. Although Zapier has a free plan, the Facebook Lead Ads zap is a premium feature of Zapier, so a paid account will be required.
- Go to your Facebook business page.
- Click on Publishing Tools at the top of the page.
- Click Leads Setup.
- In the search bar, enter 'Vision6'.
- Click .
- Follow the steps & prompts inside the Facebook lead setup window to connect the two systems using Zapier; including:
- Logging into, or signing up to, Zapier,
- Authorising the connection to Facebook Ads,
- Selecting a Business Page & Form to connect,
- Testing the Zap,
- Choosing the Event (Add a Contact),
- Choosing an Account & list to sync data into.
- Use the functions provided to send test data. When done, click . Facebook Lead Ad form data will now appear in our platform automatically.