We recommend using an email width of between 650-700 pixels, as this seems to be a good fit for most email clients in their default layout.
When using our drag-and-drop email builder to build emails, they are made mobile-friendly by default. This will stack elements on top of one another, as opposed to side-by-side - ensuring a better fit on mobile devices.
If you are importing a custom HTML template, you will need to build-in any mobile optimisation code yourself - or have your designer complete this for you using CSS and media queries.
The use of tables within an email will often cause issues on mobile devices. As such, we don't recommend using these in your email.
- Click Messages in the sidebar.
- Open your desired email message for editing.
- Select the Design tab to the right.
- Expand the Email Body & Background panel.
- Set the width in the Email Width section.