Windows 10, Mac OS X and Google Chrome all have save as PDF options in the Print dialogue. If you are on an older operating system or alternate internet browser you will need 'PDF Printer/Writer' software installed (such as the free software, 'CutePDF') on your computer.
This software allows you to convert anything you can print to a PDF document.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Highlight the desired message using the checkbox to the left.
- From the Actions dropdown, select Preview. The preview window will now appear.
- Click on the link shown above the email preview (as shown below). This will open the email in a new tab.
- In your browser, select File, then Print. Now select your PDF printer from the print dialog. Your email will now be saved as a PDF file.
It may work better for you to provide links directly to the online version of your messages, rather than PDF versions. The link to the online version of your message is the same link you clicked on in Step 4, above.