The Message Overview section provides a great summary of your email message; everything from when it was create & edited (and by whom), to when it was added to an automation, when tests were conducted, when it was sent (or when it's scheduled to be sent) ...as well as providing tools for common message functions such as editing, testing & sending.
Access the Message Overview Area
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Locate the message in question and click the ellipsis ( ) over on the right.
- Select Overview. The message overview will now appear. Here, you can use the various functions to view message history (including editing history), with links to functions such as editing the message, testing the message, the Message Details section, as well as the Footer Details section.
Restore an Older Version of a Message
Only the 10 most recent versions of a message can be restored.
- With the Message Details section open, locate the Message Activity section to the left.
- Hover over one of the Message Edited activity sections and click View Details to expand it.
- Click on the date & time of the version you'd like to preview. The preview dialog will now open.
- Click Restore this version to restore it.