By default, the thank you page for your forms are built-in and allow for some customisation. However, you can use a different thank you page if you've got one hosted elsewhere - such as on your website.
- Select Lists and Forms from the sidebar.
- Double-click on the list that you'd like to see the forms for. All of the forms associated with your chosen list will now appear as different tabs near the top of the screen.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the form you'd like to edit.
- Click on the form's Submit button to highlight it.
- In the panel to the right, set the Submit Action to Custom URL.
- Now enter the URL you'd like to redirect people to once they complete the form.
- Click . Your users will now be directed to your thank you page URL whenever they submit this form.