Our system lets you receive an email notification whenever a contact subscribes, updates their profile or unsubscribes - a handy way to monitor list activity.
- Select Lists and Forms from the sidebar.
- Double-click on the list that you'd like to setup notifications for. All of the forms associated with your chosen list will now appear as different tabs near the top of the screen.
- Select the tab that corresponds to the form you'd like to receive notification for (you'll need to setup each one separately).
- Click Details. A list settings dialog will open.
- Select Notifications.
- Enter your notification email address in the relevant fields.
NOTE: Use commas to separate multiple Email addresses.
- Once done, click .
The confirmation email will display the individual field names and the corresponding values entered by the user who submitted it. If you have customised your form fields to display different 'field display names' on the form, these will not be shown in the confirmation email - only the field's actual name is shown.