So you want to send an SMS to your list and view the report on the results? This article will explain the process of creating a message, and some important things about the 'from number' you choose to use.
Create a new SMS
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Give the message a name.
- Choose the From number you wish to use.
- Select the folder you wish this message to be saved in.
- Create and then
your SMS message.
Choosing the 'From Number'
When creating your SMS message, you have 3 options to choose from to use as your From number:
- From the systems number: Responses to SMS messages can be viewed via Reports in your account.
- From your own mobile number: All responses will be sent to your mobile & they will not be available in system reports.
- Using text as the from number (eg. your company name): No responses can be collected.