So you want to send an SMS to your list and view the report on the results? This article will explain the process of creating a message, and some important things about the 'from number' you choose to use.
Create a new SMS
- Select 'Messages' from the left
- Select 'New SMS' from the right
- Give the Message a name
- Choose the From number you wish to use
- Select the folder you wish this message to be saved in
- Create and then Save & Exit your SMS message
Choosing the 'From Number'
When creating your SMS message, you have 3 options to choose from to use as your From number:
- From the systems number - responses to SMS messages can be viewed via 'Reports' in your account.
- From your own mobile number - all responses will be sent to your mobile - they will not be available in system reports.
- Text as 'From Number' (e.g. your company name) - no responses can be collected.