By default, our system sends to all subscribed contacts - not just those that are 'confirmed' (a status which is set by the double opt-in process). As such, if you're using a double opt-in process on your list(s), you'll need to perform an extra step each time you go to do an email send.
This ensures you only send to those who have completed the double opt-in process and thus, want to receive your emails.
If this is a new process for you and your team, be sure to inform all of your users that they'll need to follow these steps each time they do a send - so that they only send to confirmed contacts.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Locate & highlight the message you'd like to send, then click Send from the actions dropdown.
- Click .
- Choose your folder and list at the top, then select Advanced Selection. The search window will now open.
- Configure your search as follows; Confirmation Status - Is - Confirmed.
- Click . Only those contacts that are confirmed will be included in the search.
- Click . You can now proceed to send your email as normal.