Once you've created your form, why not link to it from a call-to-action button on your Facebook business page? This is handy if you'd like to have Facebook users click through to an event RSVP form or an eNews subscription form, for example.
- Follow the instructions in our guide for Linking to a Form (via a URL) and obtain the link (URL) to your desired form.
- Go to your Facebook Business page.
- Below your business page cover photo, click
- Select the type of button you would like to add; in most cases a Sign Up button might work best.
- Select Website Link.
- Now paste the link to your form that you copied from Step 1.
- You can now finish the process and test the button if you wish.