If one of your clients requires additional SMS credits, there are three options available (click to skip ahead):
- Increasing the monthly 'Post-Paid' limit of their account.
- Purchase the SMS credits within your head account and submit a support ticket requesting these to be moved to the required account.
- Request to have your provisioning limit increased.
Please note: It is possible this option may not be available, or the account already has the maximum 'Post-Paid' limit set.
To set the monthly-post paid SMS limit on an account:
- Locate the account by using the 'Admin' interface.
- Select the account and then click the 'Edit' button.
- Click on the 'Edit Send Limits' link.
- Edit the value of the Monthly 'Post-Paid SMS Provisioning Limit' field and then click 'Save'.
Purchase the SMS credits within your head account and then notify us with details of the number of credits purchased and which accounts they need to be moved between.
This is the recommended option if the send is imminent.
To purchase additional credits within your head account:
- Click on the 'Account' tab once you are logged into your head account.
- Click on the 'Buy SMS Credits' menu item.
- Select the number of credits to purchase and then click 'Next'.
- Enter your Credit Card details and then click 'Submit Payment'.
Please then provide us with the following details via support ticket:
- The company name and/or username of the account the credits need to be moved to.
- The company name and/or username of the account which the credits need to be moved from.
- The number of 'Pre-paid' SMS credits which need to be moved.
Subject to review, you can request to have the number of post-paid SMS messages you can provide your clients increased. This limit is only increased on review and approval. There are a few factors which play in to the success of your request. Please note that these requests take an average of two days to be completed.