If one of the clients in your Agency account structure requires additional SMS credits, there are a number of different options available. Each is explained below in further detail.
This article contains a number of guides for various related topics. Click below to jump ahead to a particular guide.
- Option 1: Increase the Month Post-Paid Limit on Your Client's Account
- Option 2: Purchase, Then Move, SMS Credits Between Accounts
- Option 3: Request To Have Your Provisioning Limit Increased
Option 1: Increase the Month Post-Paid Limit on Your Client's Account
This option isn't available for all account types. Furthermore, the account may already be at the maximum post-paid limit.
- Log into your dashboard and click the Admin link at the top right.
- Locate the account and click .
- Click on the Set Limits link.
- Select the Post-paid Limits tab.
- Enter the maximum number of SMS that can be purchased by the account each month.
- Click .
Option 2: Purchase, Then Move, SMS Credits Between Accounts
- Once logged into your head account, open the Account area (⚙️ icon, at top right).
- Select SMS Credits from the sidebar.
- Select the number of credits to purchase and then click .
- Enter your payment details and then click .
- Next up, email the Support team requesting us to move SMS credits from your account, into the relevant client account. You'll need to tell us;
- The company name and/or username of the account the credits need to be moved to.
- The company name and/or username of the account which the credits need to be moved from.
- The number of pre-paid SMS credits which need to be moved.
Option 3: Request To Have Your Provisioning Limit Increased
Subject to review, you can request to have the number of post-paid SMS messages you can provide your clients increased. This limit is only increased on review and approval.
There are a few factors which play in to the success of your request. Please note that these requests take an average of two days to be completed.