reCAPTCHA is a provider of human verification systems owned by Google. It can be embedded into web forms to prevent automated form submissions from spam robots. By enabling our reCAPTCHA integration, you can reduce the number of non-human form submissions.
While we support both v2 and v3 reCAPTCHA integrations, these instructions are for v2.
- Select Integrations from the sidebar.
- Locate the Google reCAPTCHA integration and click .
- A popup dialog will open. Note down the domain shown here in this popup window - in our example below, it's app.sendawesome.email - but yours will likely be different.
- Next, visit the Google reCAPTCHA website in a new browser tab and click Admin Console.
- Login with your Google Account.
- Click the option to Register a new site.
- Enter a label (name) for the reCAPTCHA - this can be anything identifiable.
- Set the reCAPTCHA type to Challenge v2.
- When asked what type to use, select the Invisible reCAPTCHA.
- In the Domains section, add the domain you noted down in Step 3, above.
- Click the + icon and add a second domain - this time, it needs to be the domain of the website where you will be embedding this form.
- Read and, if you agree, accept the reCAPTCHA terms & conditions.
- Click .
- You will be shown a Site Key and Site Secret - copy each of these and paste them into the popup dialog in our platform (you should still have it open in the other browser tab).
- Enable the Use Google reCAPTCHA for all new forms checkbox.
- Click .
- Now that we've enabled and configured the integration, we need to tell our forms to use it. Select Lists and Forms in the sidebar.
- Locate the list that has the forms you'd like to enable Google reCAPTCHA on and double-click on the list to open forms view.
- The various forms attached to your selected list will now appear as tabs. Select the tab for the form you'd like to enable Google reCAPTCHA for.
- On the right hand side, expand the Advanced Settings panel.
- Enable the Use Google Invisible reCAPTCHA checkbox.
- Click . Repeat steps 18 - 22 for any other forms (or forms on different lists) that you'd like to enable Google reCAPTCHA for.
Test the integration by completing any forms are embedded on your website, to ensure they submit correctly and that the data appears on your list.