Our integration with Google Ads lets you retargeting your contacts across Google products such as search, Gmail, YouTube and the Google Display Network. The Google Ads integration will send your contact lists to your Ads Audience; it will not generate contacts within our system based on your existing Ads Audience.
Note that in order to access this integration, Google requires the following:
- A Google Ads account
- A good history of policy compliance
- A good payment history
- A contact list size of at least 1,000 email addresses
- At least 90 days of history in Google Ads, and
- More than $50,000 USD total lifetime spend on ads with them (for the Customer Match feature).
If you meet this criteria, you’ll be able to connect your account and start retargeting. Find out more about remarketing lists via the Google Ads help portal.
- Select Integrations from the sidebar.
- Locate the Google Ads panel, and click .
- Connect and authorise your Google account.
- Once connected, give the audience a name.
- Next, set the membership duration (that is, the time in which they remain a target on the Google network).
- Once added, select the contact list you’d like to use as part of the audience. You can filter this list, too.
- Save your changes. Once finalised, the list will be available as a Customer Match audience within Google Ads.