Our platform includes an integrated image editor, offering a range of image editing and adjustment tools that cover everything from resizing to cropping, text overlay and button creation. The image editing function is integrated into the Files and Images Manager.
- Select Files and Images from the sidebar (or open an email for editing and launch the manager when inserting an image). The Files and Images Manager will now open.
- Using the folders list to the left, select the folder you'd like to upload info.
- Click .
- Browse to locate the file on your computer and select it. It will now be uploaded into the platform in the selected location... we can now begin editing our image.
- Hover over the image and click the ellipsis ( ).
- Select Edit from the pop down menu. The image editor will now launch.
- Make any changes as required (you can review various the editor functions in the section below), then select either Save (this will overwrite the image you started from), or Save As New (this will save your changes as a new image.
- Along the top of the editor are options to Save your edits (which overwrites your existing file with the edited version), or Save As New (which creates a new image from your edited file).
- In the centre, you can find the zoom tools.
- To the right you will find icon for history and layers (i.e. reordering elements to change which appear in-front of / behind others)
- On the left we have a filters option, to apply various colour and image filters to your image.
- The resize tool can be used to change the size of your image, including the ability to select from various predefined popular sizes.
Resize an Image
- The crop tool lets you crop out part of your image.
- The transform tool lets you rotate and flip the image.
- The draw, text and shapes tools allows you to draw onto your image using various methods - with a brush, with text, using shapes and so on. You can set the colours, fonts, etc as needed.
- The stickers tool lets you add stickers on to your image - everything from emojis to doodles, landmarks, stars, bubbles - you name it, it's probably there!
- The frame tool lets you frame your image with various borders - you can also adjust the sizing.
- Corners lets you set a corner radius on your image.
- Background lets you set a canvas background, but you'll only see this if you start from a blank or transparent / partially transparent image.
- Merge merges anything that you've placed onto the image (shapes, text, stickers, etc) into the image so everything appears as one image and you'll no longer be able to move items around or adjust them in any way. It's like 'flattening' the various image layers all into one.