Images downloaded from a camera or stock photography website are generally of a very high resolution and can take up unnecessary file space in your Files & Images Manager.
Resizing the image to more-appropriately suit your email design can save space and make your email faster to load on mobile devices.
- Select Files and Images from the sidebar (or open an email for editing and launch the manager when inserting an image). The Files and Images Manager will now open.
- Locate the image that you wish to resize (or upload it from your computer if it's not yet in the Files and Images Manager).
- Hover over the image and click the ellipsis.
- Select Edit from the pop down menu. The image editor will now launch.
- Click Resize.
- Use the width and height fields at the top of the editor to adjust the image dimensions. As long as the Maintain Aspect Ratio option is enabled, your image will maintain its proportions and won't skew as you adjust it.
Use the crop tool to crop out parts of your image.
- Once finished, click the option to either Save your edits (which overwrites your existing file with the edited version), or Save As New (which creates a new image from your edited file).