- Log into your Command Centre account and click
- Enter the details for the account owner of the new sub account.
- Click .
- Now select who is going to pay for, and receive invoices for, the new sub account - either the Command Centre Account (as in, the payment details on file for this account will be used to pay for the sub account's plan), or the sub account (in which case they'll receive their own invoices and will need to setup their own payment details in the system).
- Click .
- Select the plan to assign to the sub account.
This screen does not appear if you've set the sub account to pay for their account - as they can select this themselves when they login.
- Click . You will now be taken to the overview screen for the new sub account. You can edit any further details here if required.
- To finalise access for your sub account, click Send invitation, which will send them a link to create a profile and login (using the email address you entered for them at the start). You can also use the buttons to the right to log into or edit this account further, if required.