If you would like to automate an email or SMS send based on someone submitting information through a form (eg. subscribe form or unsubscribe form), this can be done by setting up an Automation against the list in question.
- Select Automation from the sidebar.
- Click .
- Select the Folder and the List you wish to trigger this against (or click Add List to create a new one for this purpose).
- The automation overview screen will now open. Click the
- In the first section, select the trigger as Subscribe.
- In the second section, select your Folder and List (though this is likely already set from when you selected it earlier).
- In the third section, select the message you want to send when someone subscribes (or click Create a new Email or SMS if you are yet to create this message).
- In the fourth section, choose when to send it.
- Once back on the overview page you can activate the automation step(s) by turning the toggle to