Our Events module is coming soon.
Our platform supports two event types; those pulled-in via our Eventbrite integration and well those made directly within our platform (called 'Marketing Events'). You can explore the differences via our Events overview page.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of editing a Marketing Event. If you need to edit an Eventbrite event, you'll need to do so within Eventbrite.
There are several ways & places to create a new event in our platform, but we'll use the Dashboard for this guide.
- Select Dashboard from the sidebar.
- Locate the Events panel and click View All.
- Locate, or search for, the event you wish to edit.
- Click the ellipsis ( ) next to the event you wish to edit.
- Select Edit event. The event dialog will open.
- Make any changes to the event details, links or imagery as required.
- When done, click .