Our Events module is coming soon.
Our platform supports two event types; those pulled-in via our Eventbrite integration and well those made directly within our platform (called 'Marketing Events'). You can explore the differences via our Events overview page.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of setting up a Marketing Event.
There are several ways & places to create a new event in our platform, but we'll use the Dashboard for this guide.
- Select Dashboard from the sidebar.
- Locate the Events panel and click
- Enter the event Title and Description.
- Next, click the image placeholder to open the Files & Images Browser and select (or upload) an image for your event. The image should be no smaller than the width of your email (we generally recommend a 650-700px email width). In other words, if your email width is 700px, then your chosen event image should generally be a little wider than this.
- Use the Adjust option if cropping is required.
- Select whether the event is at a (ie. in-person event) or . If at a venue, enter the address details.
- Next, add the Online Event URL for your in-person or online event. This is the link to the page that people can use to find out more about your event - an event landing page, for example.
- Then add the Online Registration for your in-person or online event. This is the link to the page that people would use to register for your event - it can be a form in our platform (you can select your relevant registration form from the dialog, under 'Web Forms') or at another third party ticketing system or events website.
- Now set the event's start date and time, followed by the end date and time.
- Click whether you wish to create a new list for this event. If so, select the folder & add a list name.
A list is only required if you are using our system to collect attendee information. If you are merely promoting the event via our platform, you won't need to make a new list. You can always add a list to an existing event later on, if required.
- You can also optionally add a value in the total tickets field. This will not limit registrations - it is just a visual indicator to show how you're doing with event registrations.
- When done, click .