Providing feedback on the product is something we highly value from clients. With that in mind our feedback tools are quite comprehensive and allow users to specifically and graphically point out and impart their ideas and suggestions.
- Once logged into our email & SMS marketing platform, click the ? icon to the top right of the window.
- Click the Feedback option.
- An overlay will open, prompting you to either provide a star-rating (out of 5) for the product along with a input field for text feedback, or an option to draw on the screen.
- Opting to draw on the screen presents a new toolbar at the top, which has multiple options for graphically indicating your feedback. Here are how some of these tools & options work...
Use the Marque tool to highlight an area of the screen, as shown.
Hide confidential or sensitive content with the Blackout tool, as shown.
Draw freehand with the Pencil tool, as shown.
There's also a Line tool, as shown.
An Arrow tool, as shown.
And a Comment tool, as shown.
Furthermore, each time you use one of the tools, you'll also be able to add a comment, as shown. If you don't need to leave a comment, clicking Delete will cancel the comment but keep graphic.
You can remove a drawn-on element by hovering over the item and clicking the X icon, as shown.
The colour of the graphics being drawn can be changed in the toolbar by hovering over the coloured dot below the particular tool icon, as shown.
- Once you're happy with your feedback comments and diagram, click the green tick to capture the image, as shown.
- You can now add a final description to go with the image, if required. When done, press
to provide this feedback to us.