Connecting your Shopify store to our platform means you can automate repetitive tasks with powerful, personalised automation, stylish templates, and impressive reporting features.
Before you get started, please be aware of the following:
- Your Shopify store must be set up and running before you can connect it to your account.
- After the initial import takes place, our system will continue to keep your customers synchronised with your lists, so that you don't have to worry about importing them prior to your next send.
Let's take a look at connecting your Shopify store to our platform;
- Select Integrations from the sidebar.
- Locate the Shopify integration and press
- An on-screen guide will explain the process. Click
- Enter your Shopify URL into the field provided.
- You will now be able to configure folder & list details for the list to which your Shopify customers will be synchronised to. Set this up as desired.
- Continue when done. Your shop will then show as being Connected after a few moments.
Now that your store is connected to our platform, you may wish to setup an automation to send out abandoned cart emails.