There may be times when you've received an email design from a different platform, or an external designer - and you need to load it into our platform in order to send it to contacts. In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of importing it.
As they were built externally, imported emails don't use our regular Drag & Drop Editor. Instead, they use a simplified email editor that requires knowledge of HTML code if you plan on editing your message once it's in our system. Furthermore, you'll need to ensure your email contains the necessary HTML and stylesheet (CSS) code to make the email mobile-friendly as, unlike when using our regular Drag & Drop Editor, this is not added automatically.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Click .
- Select More Options, then Upload Raw HTML.
- Drag and drop your HTML file and associated images into the panel provided (or click to browse for files). Your files will appear in the Files dialog to the right.
- Once done, click Files & Images Manager). . Your files will now be uploaded into our platform (any images get saved into the Uploaded Images folder, in the
- The editor will now open, with your HTML code available & ready for editing if required. You can also test & send your email using the options provided.