Two-factor authentication is available on most accounts within our email & SMS marketing platform, and provided additional security as it requires something other than a password to access the account. By default it is disabled, but this guide will walk you through setting it up.
If you don't see the options below, please submit a request with our Customer Success Team to have the feature enabled on your account first.
- Click the (Account) icon in the top right corner.
- Select Security from the sidebar.
- Choose the verification method(s) you wish to use and click .
- You will then be asked to run through the setup for the selected verification method in order to complete the process.
- If desired, repeat these steps for other verification modes (you can enable all three modes if you wish).
If you have more than one person accessing the account, each user login to your account will need to set up their own two-step verification settings - so please send this guide to all of your users for completion.
Configuring two-step verification will prevent API access for that account. As such, we recommend creating a separate account for your API to use - and leaving two-factor turned off for this account.
If you are restricting account access by IP address, you may wish to edit the default rule (under IP restrictions) to require two-factor authentication (2FA) for all and (optionally) choose to deny access from those without it.
Alternatively, you can add your workplace IP addresses / IP range and require two-factor authentication (2FA) only for users outside of these ranges.
Additional Security Measures
You can also restrict your account by IP address, if you wish.