Have you started work on a template or message, only to come back later and you're unable to find it or edit it? This article will teach you how to edit an existing template or message and where to look if you're having trouble finding it.
Locate your message
- Log into your account
- Go to Messages from the menu bar
- Choose 'All Folders' from the folder drop down menu
- Now all of the saved messages which you have been working on should appear in the list to the right
Edit your message
- Go to Messages from the menu
- If you can't see the message that you were working on, use the steps above to show all messages in your account
- When you've found the message, select it by clicking it once
- From the Actions menu at the bottom of the page choose 'Edit'
Once the message editor opens you can then make changes to your existing template.
Not sure how to make changes to your email? Sign up for our free online training sessions to learn how - the Getting Started training is a great place to start!
Or if online training isn't your thing, you might want to take a look at our guide to creating your first email.