Message Comments is a great way to collect feedback and suggestions on a message you wish to send to your customer just by completing a test send from the message editor.
To send a test message requesting Comments:
- Go to Messages.
- Select the message you wish to test and click edit.
- Click the 'Send' option from the message editor.
- Type in the email addresses of those you wish to send a test of this message to.
- Tick the "Allow Comments" checkbox.
- Type in a message if required.
- Click the "Send Test Email" button.
Once this email is received by the recipient they will receive the email message, any note/message you added, and have a "Add a Comment" link they can click to provide feedback
- When the recipient clicks the "Add a Comment" link, a new window will open so they can submit their comment
- Once the feedback has been sent through, this can be found on the "Comments" tab found in the message editor for that message