Requesting comments when sending a test email is a great way to collect feedback and suggestions on an email message prior to conducting your send.
Not only does this allow the recipient of the test, such as a colleague or your manager, to preview the email - they can also notify you of any issues they spot or changes they'd like you to make prior to sending the campaign.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Open your desired email for editing.
- Click Test. The test dialog will open.
- Enter the email address that you wish to send a test to. You can separate multiple addresses with a comma.
- Switch the commenting toggle to on.
- The system will ask your recipients for their comments, but you can customise this text if you wish.
- Click The email you send will be prefixed with the word TEST. to send your test email with request for feedback.
- Once your recipients receive the test email, they'll see your optional note with a link they can click to leave their feedback.
- When they click this link, they'll be able to leave their feedback.
- When they click
, the system will send you an email with the users comments.
- Comments left by all users will also appear on the Comments tab in the email editor.