Looking to create a button for your email message and found that the look of our default buttons are not quiet right for you? Maybe you have strict corporate guidelines to follow and require buttons to be of a certain colour or shape?
Let's take a look at creating your own button using a third party image editor program like Microsoft Paint.
- Open the Microsoft Paint application on your computer (or another image editing program if preferred).
- Using the Shapes option, select the shape you wish to use for your button (or create a custom shape).
- Once you have drawn the rectangle (or other shape), adjust the thickness of the outline as required.
- Select the colour you wish to use for the button (or add a custom colour).
- Using the Fill tool, fill your rectangle with your chosen colour.
- Click the
icon to add text to your button.
- Crop the button from the canvas in Microsoft Paint by selecting just your button design then clicking the Crop option.
- If you know what size you want your button to be you can resize it as required.
- Save your new button and upload into your chosen folder in the Files and Images browser, ready for use in your message.
- Once you have placed the button in your message, simply place the link required on the button image.
If you have not yet tried to edit one of the blank default buttons available inside the system, please feel free to check out this article for steps.