If you've spent some time building a nice looking form, you can easily copy some of the form styles over to another list or web form. This will save you from building another form from scratch.
To copy a form style
- Take note of the contact list and name of the form that you want to copy.
- Go to 'Lists and Forms' within your email marketing account.
- Select the list with the new form (the one that is not designed, and where you want to apply the form style you've created).
- Choose 'Edit Forms' from the Actions menu at the bottom of the page.
- Use the tabs at the top of the form editor to navigate to the correct form that you want to work on.
- Once the correct form is showing on the page, open the 'Advanced Settings' menu on the right side of the screen.
- Click the 'Import design from another form' link.
- Choose the contact list and name of the web form that has the design you would like to copy.
- Click the 'Import' button.
Please note that there are some things that won't copy over, such as:
- The web form fields (if they aren't the same between the two lists that you are copying from and to) and;
- The width of the web form
Overall though, we hope that this method of copying web forms will save you some time in having to create multiple forms from a blank canvas.