If you've spent some time building a nice looking form, you can easily copy some of the form styles over to another list or form. This will save you from building another form from scratch.
To copy a form style
- Take note of the contact list and name of the form that you want to copy.
- Go to 'Lists and Forms' within your email marketing account.
- Select the list with the new form (the one that is not designed, and where you want to apply the form style you've created).
- Choose 'Edit Forms' from the Actions menu at the bottom of the page.
- Use the tabs at the top of the form editor to navigate to the correct form that you want to work on.
- Once the correct form is showing on the page, open the 'Advanced Settings' menu on the right side of the screen.
- Click the 'Import design from another form' link.
- Choose the contact list and name of the form that has the design you would like to copy.
- Click the 'Import' button.
Please note that there are some things that won't copy over, such as:
- The form fields (if they aren't the same between the two lists that you are copying from and to) and;
- The width of the form
Overall though, we hope that this method of copying forms will save you some time in having to create multiple forms from a blank canvas.