Are you importing contacts from an Excel spreadsheet and getting an error relating to too many columns? Read on to find out how to correct this.
- Open your spreadsheet in Excel.
- Select only the data (no extra rows or columns).
- Copy the data using Control + C (on Windows) or Command + C (on Mac).
- Open a brand new spreadsheet.
- Paste the data into this new spreadsheet using Control + V (on Windows) or Command + V (on Mac).
- Save the spreadsheet as a new CSV file.
- Re-import this new file into our platform.